YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 19 November 2014

Scratch: Testing The Quiz


Test 1: The program must have clear instructions for the user.





One fault I have made is that, I didn't create any instructions. My quiz just goes straight into asking questions. Next time, in my quiz i would definately add a part where the main sprite will explain the rules and controlls of the game.



Test 2: The program must be error-free




I have many minor faults in my quiz, some that i cannot pick out myself. Th quiz does not have an official ending and the wrong variable doesn't stop adding.


Test 3: The program must have meaningful variables


I have created 2 different variables. The question number and wrong.


Test 4: The program must be documented well in the blog so that I can come back to it at a later date to make alterations to it if needed.

I have updated my blog with accuraley detailed descriptions and images, to later on help me if i were to re-create me scratch quiz.

Test 5: The quiz has to be generated in question number order.

I made 5 questions that all came on to quiz in the correct order along with the correct answers.

Test 6: The program has to keep a score of all the correctly answered questions.

I do not have a variable that keeps track of the number of questions answered that are right, but i do have a vaiable that tells us the question number.


Test 7: The quiz must consist of two different stages, both with appropriate names.



I have two stages. The main stage is used to ask questions, but changes when you get 3 or more questions wrong.


Test 8: The quiz must consist of at least three different sprites with appropriate names.



I have 4 main sprites. The turtle, that asks the questions and three answer sprites.

Test 9: The questions asked in the quiz must all make sense


Test 10: The quiz must have at least ONE working variable.



I have two working variables, but they can be improved my having a limit when to stop.



No comments:

Post a Comment